Individual sessions with: Traditional Naturopath Anat Shlagman
Anat’s Herbal Infused Oils and Salves are used through these sessions.
Each applied per individual need/conditions: Lymph oils, Pain relief salves, Muscle relaxant salves, Spasm relaxant salves, Inflammation relief salves….
Initial Naturopathic Session (1½ hours): $150
A one-time mandatory session designed to learn about the patients and their needs. Here we will determine together which session will be more suitable to proceed. This session is combined of the following:
• Personal assessment based on intake, iridology and reflexology.
• Consultation regarding health goals and accommodating lifestyle changes to promote the goal (including, but not limited to: nourishment, herbs, movement, sleep, education….)
• ½ hour reflexology
~Reflexology is the study of the reflexes on the feet corresponding to all parts of the body, and Iridology is the study of the reflexes in the iris corresponding to all parts of the body.
Trad Em@ Session (1 hour): $100
This unique one-hour session is designed to bring the autonomic nervous system to its parasympathetic state, combined of Reflexology, Castor oil pack, Abdominal massage and Energy work. Some of these sessions may have different additions (according to need/will), such as, but not limited to, psoas release – which is much easier to access and release after the castor oil application and basically the whole session.
Patients who benefited from this session suffered from conditions as Depression,
Migraines (chronic and acute), Headaches, Digestive issues (diagnosed and un-diagnosed), Anxiety, Feet pain, Skin issues, Fertility issues……
Special Condition session (2 hours): $200
This 2-hour session is highly individualized and detailed session, that targets a specific condition, while bringing the body to the parasympathetic state. This session is a combination of the following (with many possible adjustments per patient’s condition):
• Castor oil packs on all areas targeted in this session (abdomen, shoulders, knees…)
• Massage focusing on targeted areas (including, but not limited to: myofascial release, INIT – to relief tender points, TP – to relief trigger points….)
• Reflexology focused on tissue affecting the condition
• Use of Herbal salves and oils applications specific to the need (some sessions may use poultices as well…)
• Energy work
Patients who benefited from this session suffered from many different conditions as: Soft tissue Injuries, Frozen shoulders, Arthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis (this is a whole-body approach combined with local approach), Depression (focusing on chronic pain and relieving tender points or trigger points, along with liver attention) and many more.